Thursday, November 5, 2009

Love Me Some Free


The Glee soundtrack came out this week! I'm sure it's the first of many volumes to come, but it's exactly what you expect...and maybe a little more. I would try to recap it and say something witty, but I'd probably fail in comparison to what's already out there. So, on that note, I'll just redirect you to NYMag's breakdown and ranking of the songs. It's extremely scientific with categories like "Meh", "Not Bad" and "Kinda Great" (which is where most songs fall, of course).

And try before you buy! Billboard has a Free For All page right now that lets you listen to newly released albums in their entirety, for free! You can listen to the whole Glee soundtrack, as well as new albums from Carrie Underwood, The Foo Fighters Greatest Hits, Weezer's Ratitude and a live Nirvana release.

1 comment:

  1. I am listening to the Glee soundtrack on repeat as we speak!! Kinda Great, for sure!

    ReplyDelete